If you have the best product and just 5 (or 50) people have bought it
Do you think that the best wins?
No, the best-known one wins.
One challenge is to grab attention. You can scream, cry, jump — people might pay attention.
But you need to convert that intention into
‘What is that? What is it about? Want to know more’
And then this interest in desire
‘Interesting, it might work for me’
At each step, you need a pitch.
A short one for attention.
A long one for telling a story to evoke desire.
I have spent 7 years making people change their behaviour. At different moments it was about partnerships, sales, collaborations, pivoting, hiring, investment and more. I have worked with IBM, LI, SAP, and dozens of scaleups. I have gone through 40+training sessions in Influence, Persuasion, Negotiation, Neuroscience, Behavioural Science, Customer Service, Sales, and Community building.
Now, I have a killing framework that lets me build the best pitches for any company, team, or influencer.
WHY — HOW — WHAT
Let me break it down
- why did you come up with your solution
- problems without any solution
- problems with alternatives
- how do you do that? How does it help
- break down: Feature- Advantage — Benefit
Example for a website builder (like WIX, Squarespace), it might be
- Feature: no-code
- Advantage: any person without or with a tech background can quickly make and update the design and structure of the website
- Benefit: marketing teams or solopreneurs are independent of web designers and web engineers; they also save time when they don’t wait anymore for tweaks made by someone else.
- ‘what does it bring/ mean for me’ (client)?
- qualify delivered results.
Example for a website builder, it might be
- saved up to 5 hours just on communications (emails, calls, messages) with web developers that were now spent on serving new customers
- brought 30 new customers/ month thanks to quick changes on the website that let optimise user experience
- saved $1000–3000/ month on web designers, web agencies.
This is a simple, persuasive and selling pitch.
Try it now.